THE NEZUMI ® VOITURE IS A TRUE CLASSIC CHRONOGRAPH INSPIRED BY THE 60’S AND 70’S RACING ERA.
The Voiture is powered by a mechanical-quartz movement made by Seiko. This reliable hybrid movement combines quartz accuracy with a mechanical chronograph beating at 1/5th of a second giving the chrono-hand a nice sweep. When the chrono-hand is reset it instantly snaps back to 12 o’clock. The pushers also have a very genuine mechanical feel to them.
- Each Nezumi watch is delivered with our black perforated leather racing strap with a branded stainless steel buckle. We only use vegetable tanned premium leather.
- The Voiture watch case is made of 316L stainless steel and measures 40mm wide excluding the crown, 47mm lug tip to lug tip, 20mm lug width and it is 11,5mm thick excluding the domed sapphire crystal.
- The domed sapphire crystal has ( AR ) anti reflective coating.
- The case has brushed and polished surfaces.
- Powered by a Seiko VK63 mechanical-quartz movement.
- The dial is what is called a sandwich dial and has 2 layers, the 3 sub dials being on the lower layer. The dial has a slight matte finish.
- The 3 sub dials all have a circular texture.
- The dial has applied polished beveled stainless steel indices except for at 3, 6 and 9. All indices have Swiss luminova.
- The minute and hour hands are polished/brushed beveled stainless steel with inserted Swiss luminova.
- The moulded crown is branded with our trade-mark N logo and is a push down crown.
- The screw on moulded case back is branded with our logo and also features information about the watch.
- This watch is water resistant to 50 meters ( 5 ATM ).
FAQ & Policies:
- Worldwide shipping with tracking is included in your purchase.
- VAT is included for orders within the European Union. VAT and duty / import fees are not included for orders outside the European Union.
- For more detailed info check the FAQ & Policies section by clicking here.