- If you are not 100% satisfied with your Nezumi product you can return it to us for an exchange or refund. Please note that we must receive your claim within 24 hours of you taking delivery of your order. Returns are not accepted past this timeframe.
- Please note that any ‘On Sale’ item sold at a discount is non-exchangeable, non-refundable.
- Returns or exchanges are only accepted for ‘In Stock’ items purchased directly from NezumiStudios.com. Return costs and any other shipping fees ( export / import ) connected to the order are paid by the customer and will be deducted from a potential refund, except in the case of manufacturing defects or warranty claims ( see warranty information below ). Please contact us before you return a product.
- Items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in new, unused and re-sellable condition, with the original packaging and any protective coverings and product information intact. Returns that are damaged, soiled or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
- Returns received after 14 days of original receipt may be accepted at the discretion of Nezumi Studios for store credit only. Please contact us before you return a product.
- Our export/import shipping and handling fees will be deducted from the refund in the case of a product return from outside of Sweden not related to a warranty claim, warranty claims are assessed individually.
- The product must be 100% as it arrived and never tried on or used.
TWO YEAR LIMITED TIMEPIECE WARRANTY
- NEZUMI offers a two year limited warranty from the date of purchase which covers manufacturing defects on our timepieces. If your Nezumi timepiece malfunctions within this two year period, we will repair or replace the timepiece for you at no cost to you.If you have a warranty claim, please email our customer service department to receive further instructions.
- The warranty on our timepieces will be voided by the following circumstances: Internal or external damage caused by accidents, mishaps, mishandling, abusive treatment of the watch or unscrewing of the crown, modifications, attempted repairs, or tampering with the watch by unauthorized third parties will also render your warranty void. Please only use replacement batteries of the type prescribed by Nezumi, as damage from unsuitable batteries also is not covered under warranty. Please ask us if you are unsure of what battery to use.
- The warranty only applies to the person that purchased the timepiece from us or from one of our retail partners. The warranty expires if the watch is resold on the second hand market. If you bought a watch from one of our retail partners the first step is to contact them for assistance.
- This two year limited warranty only applies to our timepieces. Straps and other added accessories are not covered.
WHEN DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM YOU?
We collect information when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter and/or when filling out a form. When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We may collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers [via Stripe and Paypal]), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Your information is used to process your order, send out order updates and/or newsletters if subscribed to. We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Communicate with you;
Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
Our website is maintained, scanned and updated on a regular basis to make sure that your visit to our website is as safe and secure as possible.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of people whom have admin rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via (SSL) Secure Socket Layer technology. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at INFO@NEZUMISTUDIOS.COM