“A WATCH THAT IS UNMISTAKABLY ITS OWN”
“ My grandfather was, and still is a huge inspiration for me and what I create, especially the Corbeau design which is a tribute to him. He had a lifelong career within the Swedish Air-Force retiring with honors as Chief of Flight Testing and Tactical Behavior. “ / David Campo
Assembled in Germany, the mil-spec style Corbeau chronograph draws inspiration from icons such as the alleged Swedish Air Force issued Lemania “Viggen”. This retro themed timepiece features a uni-directional turning bezel, 3 sub registers – 24 hour AM/PM, active seconds and a 60-minute counter. The center seconds chronograph hand beats at 1/5th of a second when activated and snaps back when reset – a double domed genuine sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside, and a machined case back. It is waterproof to 50 meters (5 ATM) and is presented on our hard-wearing Terrain nylon NATO strap.
- Assembled in Germany
- VK63 mecha-quartz hybrid movement by Seiko
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal with AR ( anti reflective ) coating on the inside
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel case with a DLC black coated bezel.
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Case height: 11.25mm (+1.75mm domed glass)
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Drilled through lugs for spring bars
- 120 click uni-directional turning bezel with 60 minute C1 SuperLuminova markings
- Push down crown with N logo
- Screw on machined case back with branding
- Water resistant to 5 ATM ( 50 meters )
- 20mm wide, 270mm long laser cut Nato nylon strap with brushed and branded hardware.