The aesthetics of the limited edition Kozō chronograph and its packaging is deeply inspired by Japanese culture and our brand’s history working with denim goods. The triple colored dial features a deep indigo blue surrounded by an off-white chapter ring with red markings and lume dots for each hour. The sub-registers at 3 and 9 are off-white and the red 6 o’clock running seconds dial resembles the Japanese national flag. The index and lumed hour and minute hands are brushed steel, sub-register hands are dark blue and the chronograph hand is bright red. The case is made of brushed 316l stainless steel and features a tachymeter scale on the fixed bezel.
The Kozō chronograph is sold exclusively on our indigo blue canvas strap that we developed using recycled ocean plastics and apple pomace discarded by the Italian beverage industry. We believe that these materials perfectly complement the watch and its nature in the best of ways.
- Limited to 300
- Assembled in Germany
- VK63 mecha-quartz hybrid movement by Seiko
- Fixed bezel with a brushed aluminum Tachymetre bezel insert
- Grade X1 Swiss Super-LumiNova®
- AR coated double domed sapphire crystal
- Brushed 316L Stainless Steel case
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Case height: 12.45mm thickness including domed glass
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Push down crown
- Screw on machined case back
- Water resistant to 5 ATM ( 50 meters )
- Indigo blue canvas strap made from recycled ocean plastics and apple pomace discarded by the Italian beverage industry.