“FROM A HISTORICAL RACING STANDPOINT IT’S ALL THERE”
Two Broke Watch Snobs
The Loews Gold chronograph ref. LQ1S.622 is part of what we call the Nezumi Specials line and is numbered and limited to 50 watches, sold only through our shop.
The Loews chronograph watches by Nezumi is a tribute to the vintage racing era from the 60s and 70s and we have created a classic timepiece with sophisticated details. It’s powered by a mechanical-quartz movement made by Seiko and features two sub-dials – 24-hour and 60-minute counter – and a double-domed genuine sapphire crystal with anti-reflective coating on the inside.
DIAL & HANDS
- Brushed gold and matte black dial with gold subdials
- Tachymetre scale
- Polished DLC gold hands and applied indices
- Super Luminova on dial and hands
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal glass with AR ( anti-reflective ) coating on the inside
- Brushed DLC gold case
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Height: 11.75mm excluding the domed sapphire glass
- Lug width: 20mm
- Screw on machined case back with branding
- Waterproof to 5 ATM
- VK63 mecha-quartz hybrid movement by Seiko
FAQ & POLICIES
- Worldwide shipping with tracking is included in your purchase.
- VAT is included for orders within the European Union. VAT and duty/import fees are not included for orders outside the European Union.
- For more detailed info check the FAQ & Policies section by clicking here.