“THOUGHTFULLY DETAILED DESIGN”
This stylish two-register racing chronograph is named after a legendary hotel in Monaco on the Grand Prix circuit called the Loews in the 1970s near the famous hairpin turn. “I’ve always been a big fan of that era and lifestyle and especially drivers like Jackie Stewart, Ronnie Peterson and Emerson Fittipaldi among other legends,” Campo Cárdenes notes. “So I wanted a name that connected the watch to that. It’s a classic racing chronograph, but a bit dressier than most because the tachymeter is on the dial instead of the bezel. It’s a watch of its own, but with a clear sense about where it’s coming from.” Sized at 40mm it’s presented on a hand-stitched vegetable-tanned leather strap.
DIAL & HANDS
- Off-white dial with black sub dials
- Tachymetre scale
- Polished steel hands
- Super Luminova on dial and hands
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal glass with AR ( anti reflective ) coating on the inside
- Brushed & Polished 316L Stainless Steel case
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Total height incl. domed sapphire glass: 14mm
- Height excl. glass: 11.75mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Screw down machined case back with branding
- Waterproof to 5 ATM
- VK63 mecha-quartz hybrid movement by Seiko
FAQ & POLICIES
- Worldwide shipping with tracking is included in your purchase.
- VAT is included for orders within the European Union. VAT and duty / import fees are not included for orders outside the European Union.
- For more detailed info check the FAQ & Policies section by clicking here.