“AN UNCOMPROMISING ATTENTION TO DETAIL”
The very first watch in the Nezumi Collection. The Voiture (French for “car”) has overtones of classic and exotic dial Chronos like the Universal Genève Compax and Tudor “Monte-Carlo” from the ’60s and ‘70s – all increasingly impossible to afford – yet is refreshingly distinctive. In addition to the tachymeter on the bezel it features contrasting 24-hour, active second and 60-minute counter sub-dials and comes presented on a stunning vegetable tanned leather rally strap.
DIAL & HANDS
- Off-white & black dial, off-white & black sub dials with circular texture
- Polished hour/minute hands, orange chronograph hand, black & off-white sub dial hands
- Swiss Luminova on steel hands and indices
- Double domed genuine sapphire crystal glass with AR ( anti reflective ) coating on the inside.
- Brushed/polished 316L Stainless Steel case
- Diameter: 40mm excluding crown
- Lug to lug: 47mm
- Total height incl. domed sapphire glass: 13mm
- Height excl. glass: 11.25mm
- Lug width: 20mm
- Fixed bezel with a Tachymetre scale insert, satin black with silver markings
- Push down crown with N logo
- Screw down machined case back with branding
- Waterproof to 5 ATM
- VK63 mecha-quartz hybrid movement by Seiko
FAQ & POLICIES
- Worldwide free shipping with tracking is included in your purchase.
- VAT is included for orders within the European Union. VAT and duty/import fees are not included for orders outside the European Union.
- For more detailed info check the FAQ & Policies section by clicking here.